Competition is closed now. Please click the link above to purchase your copy of the Celander
- Entrants may submit up to three Photographs. Please note: only one entry per entrant will be shortlisted.
- Photographs must be a minimum 2480 x 3508 pixels (print resolution) to be eligible for judging.
- Winning photographs will feature in the Goomeri 2021 calendar (credited to you as per details entered upon submission).
- Photographs must be taken within the town and surrounding area of Goomeri
- Artwork must be original and photographed by the entrant and not infringe any party’s intellectual property rights.
- Entrants give the GPF Inc ownership to use their photographs in other promotional materials, with and without credit.
- Photographs can be black and white, or colour.
- Filters and framing can not be used.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants using images containing people, including children, must provide a model release form for each person to be eligible. The model release form(s) must be provided in order to have images used for the purpose of the competition and subsequently by the GPF Inc. Model release forms for children must be signed by a parent or guardian. Model release forms are to be submitted for each entry.
- Entrants give the GPF Inc perpetual rights and ownership to use their photographs in other promotional materials, with and without credit.
- The GPF Inc reserve the right to use the photographs for various media formats including, but not limited to advertisements, print media, websites and for exhibition purposes.
- Where possible, entrants will be credited with the photographs when they are used, however this is not guaranteed.
- The GPF Inc has no liability, in negligence or howsoever, for any accident, loss, illness, injury, damage, or inconvenience suffered by you or any individual or property arising out of or after entering the competition or collecting and using the prize
Goomeri Calendar 2021 – FAQs
When can I enter the competition?
Entries open at 8am, Monday 22 June 2020 and close at 5pm, Monday 22 July 2020
Are their competition terms and conditions?
Yes, By entering GPF 2021 Calendar Photo Competition, you agree to the Competition Terms and Conditions Please read the Competition Terms and Condition above.
Is there a fee and who can enter?
There is no fee to enter the competition and anyone can enter! Everyone from professional photographers to amateur hobbyists are encouraged to get involved.
Do I have to live in Goomeri?
No, entrants do not have to be a resident of Goomeri, however the photographs do need to be taken within the town and surrounding area of Goomeri and must include a description saying where the photo was taken.
What are the judges looking for?
- An image that is uniquely and identifiably ‘Goomeri’ and captures the local environment and lifestyle across a range of experiences including nature, history, outback, adventure and local produce.
- Any tourism icons or local businesses.
- Creativity, something eye-catching or that something special!
- A technically good image (light, focus, composition etc.)
How many photos can I submit?
Entrants can submit up to three photos
While entrants may submit three photographs, only one entry per entrant will be shortlisted and subsequently included in the calendar.
Can I submit a photo with people in it?
Yes, however if the entry contains people, each person must sign the model release form.
Do I need to submit a model release form?
If your photograph contains people and is shortlisted as a finalist then you will need to submit a model release form for each person in the photo. If the person is under the age of 18 a parent or guardian is required to sign the model release form on their behalf.
What are the prizes?
Winning entrants will have one (1) of their submitted photographs featured and credited in the Goomeri 2021 calendar with a gift pack from GPF Inc.
When will I hear if I have won?
The judging process will take place during July 2020 and winners will be informed by email or phone as soon as possible.