TERMS and CONDITIONS
Stall site numbers are limited by the event area. Strict selection criteria applies.
• Wherever possible, preference will be given to stallholders from the local region, providing they
meet all the application criteria.
• The Goomeri Pumpkin Festival Inc committee reserves the right to refuse any stall booking. No
correspondence will be entered into.
• Sites will be allocated by the Stall Site Co-ordinator. Stall holders MUST use the stall site allocated
to them on festival day and site locations will not be amended on the day.
• Stallholders and vendors who actively seek to reduce their environmental impact and consistently
use sustainable environmental practices will be given higher priority
• Food outlets have priority locations for electricity and water.
• All prices are quoted in AUD$ and are exclusive of GST
• Stallholders are to present stands and staffing to a high standard. It is the responsibility of the
stallholder to ensure marquees are securely weighted.
• Stallholders/Vendors are responsible for the disposal of all waste materials in an appropriate
manner. All packaging and product waste is to be removed from the site by stallholder.
• Stallholders are required to supply their own lighting. Any lighting must be included in your
• Stalls must not be pulled down prior to 4.00pm. (if sold out stalls can be tied up/closed ready for
• The stallholder agrees to indemnify the organizing committee, Goomeri Pumpkin Festival Inc,
against all liability, claims, demands, expenses, fees, fines, penalties, suits, proceedings and actions
of any kind.
• The stallholder occupies and uses the site at their own risk, indemnifying the organizing committee
and the Goomeri Pumpkin Festival Inc from any liability for any damage to the display, stall or any
other property of any description; or eviction due to non-coherence to safety regulations.
• There is no parking in the main streets on festival day.
• Vehicle access:
Bump in – Festival day – Any time up till 8.00am. All vehicles must be clear of
site by 8.00am
Bump out- Festival day – Please wait for Traffic Control or Police direction to
exit sites after 4.00pm
• A copy of current public liability/product liability and all appropriate food licences must accompany
all application forms.
• All cancellations must be received in writing
• Cancellations received prior to April 30th2018 will attract a refund less administration fee,
• Cancellations after 30th April will result in nil refund.
• The Goomeri Pumpkin Festival Inc. will not be liable for any loss incurred by a stallholder
or for the refund of any fees if the event does not proceed for any or all of the program
due to inclement weather or any other factor beyond the control of the Goomeri Pumpkin